This version is for a chocolate, peanut butter pop tart but this recipe super versatile so get creative with your fillings and toppings.
Note I’ve also made it quicker and simpler by heating the vita fibre in the micorwave instead of a saucepan.
- 70g vitafibre powder.
- 50g your favourite whey.
- 30mls water.
- 20g Pb2 mixed with water
- 10g cocoa powder
- 10g honey
- Add the vitafibre powder to a large mug along with water and microwave for about a minute or until it turns clear
- Add your whey to a separate bowl.
- Pour the syrup into the whey quickly mix to combine into a rough dough.
- split the dough in half and shape the roughly into two rectangles
- Mix the PB2 with a little later and spread it across the centre of one rectangle
- Cove with other rectangle and seal the edges with a fork.
- Bake at 180ºC for about 10 minute, and allow it to cool.
- Mix the honey and cocoa together and add it to the top.